Monday, February 8, 2010

Fitness Goal?

Can I change my bonus goal from weight-loss to fitness for the final 2 weeks? This won't give a penalty, right? I'm going to to be on roadtrips the next 2 weekends, so I'll be away from my scale for the Monday weigh-in. But I'll have running shoes! So this week my goal is to run 4 miles non-stop. And for the FINAL WEEK [what?! seriously?!] it'll be 5 miles. Both of these goals are a big deal because I don't know if I've ever run longer than 4 miles at one time, ever.

I'm still bummed that I missed out on the bonus this week. Stupid points.

4 comments:

  1. I don't think that would count as a habit change (incurring a penalty). I'm not sure you can switch from a weight loss to fitness goal in the middle though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the same thing I was thinking. I hereby declare my fitness goal to be a 4 miles run this week. I'm excited for a wintery jog this evening. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confessional: there was no run last night.

    I had an early dinner with my mother instead. We had 2 servings of veggies [cabbage, carrots and garlic cooked in olive oil], rosemary chicken, and little potatoes. Hurray for a deliciously well-balanced meal.

    Maybe a run tonight. Or maybe CrossFit.

    ReplyDelete